WORK IN PROGRESS…
In these tutorials, we will learn how to create a Chat real world mobile application with Ionic 5/Angular 12/Capacitor 3 and with Django 3 as backend.
The access to these tutorials will require a paid membership access, which costs 35 € for unlimited time. It is like purchasing a book or eBook.
What will we learn ?
This tutorials will focus on how to create a real world mobile chat application with Ionic 5 / Angular 12, Capacitor 3 and Django 3. The Chat application will manage private chat between two persons and is not a group chat application.
For this application, we can list these main functionalities :
- Login / Register
- List of chats screen
- Chat screen
- Receiving push notifications
We will learn each steps required to create a real world chat mobile application with it’s associated backend in a day to day process.
On backend, we will use Django and Django channels to have a socket based chat and we will also learn how to save and retrieve chat history. We will also learn how to deploy our Django backend in the cloud.
On frontend, we will develop a Ionic/Capacitor application with Angular framework, which will communicate with our backend to manage the chats. We will also learn how to use Capacitor and how to deploy the application on mobile devices.
Here are the tutorials already available to read:
- Day 1: Setup and design Backend
- Day 2 : Save history of chat messages with Django and Django channel
- Day 3 : Django Rest Framework API
- Day 4 : Ionic application
- Day 5 : Registering – Sign in users in our Ionic application
- Day 6 : Improve signin/signup process and application workflow
- Day 7 : Deploy on simulator or mobile device
- Day 8 : Searching users, creating / displaying chats
- Day 9 : Chatting with a user
To access the tutorials, you need to be a member.
If you are already a member, you can login in: